Search the forum,

Discuss Location of secondary return pump and return pipe for underfloor heating. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am fitting a secondary return on a system, tank will be in the loft. All the pipework goes up to the loft at the back of a cupboard, I would like the pump to go on the return pipe in here so it is easily accessable for maintenance. My collegue says he thinks it should go to as near to the tank as possible, anybody any thoughts? The return pipe for underfloor heating, can it join the system anywhere convenient or should it join after the last radiator connection? Thanks.

Ok, in order to get a decent response on UFPF we will need a diagram id the layout rel. heights positions etc of the whole system and what you are intending to do, maybe you need not but the experts on here will be able to help you then
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Yep I have no idea whats going on here , OP please have another go , secondary return has got nothing to do with UFH as has a tank in the loft .
I thought same as you but now I'm pondering if there are two questions in there. One about a secondary return and one about UFH?

Not sure.

Reply to Location of secondary return pump and return pipe for underfloor heating. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock