Search the forum,

Discuss Local Lockdown in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Who is in local lockdown? What are the restrictions in your area and what do you think about them?

We are still OK here but I think it is only a matter of time!

We are in local lockdown. Complete ballocks.

In county Durham which is massive. Our area, teesdale, has 3 cases, again a big area. Yet Darlington, Middlesboro, Stockton, Hartlepool etc are exempt yet the virus is at a higher level. Boro even managed to get 1000 fans at the footie.

North west and Lancashire next, but Blackpool is exempt 🤣🤣🤣

The local lockdowns are not government led, but local council led. They think they can get extra dosh if they are on special measures.

The big problem with it all is that the first time around you had the planks who refused to follow the advice and have continued in the same vain.
This time around a lot more people are going to stick two fingers up at it and just go on as normal.

Personally I'm still working, wearing a mask when I go into a shop or suppliers, still using hand sanitizer and going for a pub lunch with the family on a Saturday. But not worth going to the pub on a friday night though because we cant play darts and would have to sit on six different tables.

I'm in brum and we're meant to be in a local lockdown, but bar a couple of digital signs on the side of the road, you really could not tell anything has changed. I'm just carrying on with work and trying to be as safe as possible. Really hoping we don;t go into a nationwide lockdown anytime soon as have a quite lucrative job in London coming up that will postponed, so knowing my luck we will be locking down nationwide!

Know where thelwall lane is but I am from Manchester so never new new world cooker site was there

Tbh mate, neither did I and I have lived now Warrington for about 35 years. Anyway I’m on the newer estate not far from the Canal.

Reply to Local Lockdown in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock