Search the forum,

Discuss Likuan branded mixer taps, are they of good quality? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

W

Water filter consumer

Likuan branded mixer taps, are they of good quality? Offered with the company for the water filters as a packaged . Please find link to company below

Reply to Likuan branded mixer taps, are they of good quality? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
We tastes metalic! Help please!have installed new mixer taps and now the water
Replies
Views
Carol Y
C
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used WOWOW brand faucets? I happened to see this brand of faucets. The price is affordable and the quality seems to be good, but I am worried about some after-sales issues. Does anyone know this brand? Any advice?
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a few mixer taps to install in bathrooms and kitchen. The kitchen tap also has a wondering spray arm capability. On researching something else, i stumbled across people saying that a check valve should be placed on the cold mains feed. How can I tell if the mixer taps/spray arm mix...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock