Search the forum,

Discuss Likely a stupid question in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

They don’t use the same dia pipe do they ?

Reply to Likely a stupid question in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just a quick question on common ducts for gas laundry appliances. I have recently looked at a gas ironer which shared a common duct with 2 electric dryers. I believe this isn't allowed but the manufacturer sais it's up to a risk assessment. Any ideas anyone.
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to the business so apologies if this is a stupid question. I was tracing the cistern tank overflow pipe and found it eventually went to nowhere. Basically a disaster waiting to happen. The problem I have is that this is a flat on the 2nd floor with no visible external overflow...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas hob. Ive noticed that the oven supply 15mm and the hob supply is 15mm but once the cupboard is out i can see the hob supply is 10mm in the wall. Which...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question on flush pressure. When I press the bigger button, there's hardly a flush. I understand that's normal but it's a very minimal flush. And then the smaller button is quite hard to press and I think doesn't do a full flush either. So when I flush I press both and it works...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m new here and don’t know a thing about plumbing so be gentle on me as I am also going to ask a possible dumb question, this summer I turned of the ”heating“ on the Drayton box and turned thermostat to zero but obviously had to keep the hot water on as I do every summer but I noticed the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock