Search the forum,

Discuss Liability insurance - recommendations please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what you do?

We use QBE but that's mainly because we work on industrial equipment/Boilers/Burners as well as Commercial and Domestic Heating. AXA are OK if you do not do that kind of work and they will cover a certain amount of commercial Heating.

Trade direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liability insurance - recommendations please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya, hope everyones had a good Christmas. I need public liability, what companies should I go to for quotes? Your advise is much appreciated 🙂
Replies
Views
My renewal is over £500 for £2,000,000 cover. Domestic plumbing, heating and gas. Nothing unusual or nitch. Never made a claim, excess £1000. 20yrs with same insurer does this sound about right? How much should i be paying, current quoter originally recommended by institute of plumbing. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a heat only boiler to replace my 30yrs old ideal boiler. Any makes you would recommend and any to avoid? Thanks
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a andrews water heater engineer who doesn't scratch his head when he turns up Getting fault a11 West Yorkshire
Replies
Views
Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some sort of tap will be fine that you can connect the shower pipe to please, ideally in chrome? Many thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock