Search the forum,

Discuss LGSC with unsafe oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Steve weightman

Gas Engineer
Hi chaps just one of those situations where you tend to doubt yourself when condeming an appliance. I've AR'd a range oven with five gas rings two knobs are missing and all the numbers on all rings have rubbed off on the front of the cooker plus the cooker has no fsd.

I would have if the knobs are missing. How can you tell if they rings are on or off. Did it have a glass/drop down lid?
Yes that was my thoughts especially with no fsd. They want to pen the numbers on the front with a sharpie and then expect me to say yes perfectly fine and pass it lol

Can you order the control knobs?
I doubt it its quite old and never heard of the name Technik even if you could there's no markings on the front oven panel

20190820_163127.jpg

Tecnik parts here, don't know if your model is listed;

Those knobs show as NLA. ;

Tecnik parts here, don't know if your model is listed;

Those knobs show as NLA. ;
The oven and grill knobs are on there but not the hob which are NLA close but close enough but thanks for the link.

Screenshot_20190824-115943_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reply to LGSC with unsafe oven in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock