Search the forum,

Discuss Let-by and tightness test on Anton evo3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassmonster

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey all, I've just been having a play with the Let-by and tightness test feature on my evo3. Is there some special way to get the pressure to be 10 and 20mb?

I cannot seem to get the correct reading. It's either slightly higher or lower.....

U need a special hose also it's between 7 and 10 20 and 21 for that reason

875c2877c7d339b4b46d8b2294eeed37.jpg

Nice purchase. When checking combustion connect a tube to p+ and to gas valve or inlet and FGA will record inlet on print out too.

I've got that hose. OK, say I'm doing a Let-by, I get the pressure up to 12. I then release pressure via the knob on the hose. Even when the anton displays 10mb, as soon as I close the knob, the pressure goes to 11mb. Is it just a matter of practice until you get it right?

I can always use my regin but I like the idea of printing everything for my record.

That hose is quite tricky if you start releasing abit of gas the reading on your analyzer becomes unreliable so no way of knowing how much was let out untill you do it up. Takes a few tries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Let-by and tightness test on Anton evo3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
New LPG installation with 2x 19kg cylinders outside, plus change-over regulator with isolator valve on output, then 10 metres of 15mm copper pipe (3 soldered joints only) running into house to the kitchen, to gas hob (with another isolator just prior to hob). System Failing tightness test...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct. We had a Megaflo and boiler professionally installed as part of a renovation a couple of years ago. I will add all of the pipework was done by this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock