Search the forum,

Discuss Legal Minimum Wage for a Lvl 2 NVQ Qualified Plumber? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I wasn't sure where to post this so sorry If this isn't right. But basically I've just finished and passed my Level 2 NVQ Plumbing Course and my Unvented Systems Course.

I've been working for the company for 1 year and 7 months. I'm due a pay rise but not until next month, I was just curious if they decided to pay me the minimum wage what is the legal minimum wage for a plumber of my qualifications? I'm not looking for an exact answer but a rough one would be great.

Also, might be a stupid question but...now that I've finished my college course does that mean I am no longer an apprentice or is it a certain time period to be working until I no longer am an apprentice?

Many thanks,
J

how many hours a day do you work and how many days a week and any collage days in these?

per week before all the bits get taken off (tax and nic) around £282 these normally add upto about £80-£90 a month

so you should be around £250 a week ish

now you will have your pension being taken off as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Legal Minimum Wage for a Lvl 2 NVQ Qualified Plumber? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock