Search the forum,
  • Thread starter rusper
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K

Discuss Leaving this forum how to? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

R

rusper

OK how do I leave this forum? Twice I have tried to leave, I get the your account will be deleted in 24 hours but here I am still.

OK how do I leave this forum? Twice I have tried to leave, I get the your account will be deleted in 24 hours but here I am still.
Click on your user name and if memory correct bottom left of screen is delete my account.

Anybody here old enough to remember "The Prisoner", 1967 with Patrick McGoohan as number 6, all rather strange in it`s day.
What number are you rusper? :D

It was a load of balls, - literally. :)
Think I saw some episodes on repeats.

Reply to Leaving this forum how to? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Evidently there is no record of the post I made and the mods want to minimize dead accounts. Which makes sense, I like a well run forum. And if anyone would like to have a look at my minor issue, what are these holes for?
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night for a few hours using "auto"? mode I had been brought up to leave boilers on manual and set the thermostat low at night to prevent pipes from...
Replies
Views
    • Love
I'm a DIY homeowner and electrical engineer by trade. While still in school I worked summers for about 6 years with my uncle who was a plumber licensed in Massachusetts. As others have stated, I am here more to learn than to offer advice and am posting this so as not to have my account...
Replies
Views
Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool chat here!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock