Search the forum,

Discuss Learnatrade Core gas safety and CENWAT books in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone giving away or selling used Learnatrade Core gas safety and CENWAT books or if any knows where to get it cheap as I'm a student can't afford to pay £55 for a new one

You should not need revision manuals / software to complete the managed learning program (MLP) leading to ACS. All the information you will require is in the handbook provided by your training provider. That is the only book that you can use in the “open book” exams an the ACS - so it is very important that you are very familiar with it.

With respect to a sample portfolio writeup, if you PM me I am happy to share one with you, but only when you are at that stage on the course and have a mentor on place.

Reply to Learnatrade Core gas safety and CENWAT books in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs above but there is no sign of leakage on the ceiling. The main drain run from the manhole at the back runs under the kitchen, which has a solid floor...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Hi, Been meaning to ask this for a while now. Commercial leak detection fluid - the stuff in the hand-pump action spray bottle - it makes me cough and I feel a choking sensation at the back of my throat every time I use it. I keep well away from the thing I'm spraying, but I still get the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock