Search the forum,

Discuss Leaky Pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peterdeal

Hi,All
This is my first post, i have been looking at treads for help with my pipe problem, In my Kitchen the main inlet pipe above the stopcock is badly corroded and always wet i think it is copper but it has been painted many times the joints do not seem to be leaking (some are end feed some compression) i think the owner of the house before me was Bob the Bodger. Also the hot supply for sink comes out of the ceiling from a bedroom that has no water supply this too is wet and corroded i have no access to the room above one is the bathroom with bath fitted along wall above main inlet pipe other is bedroom with built in cupboards ect.can this be replaced from the kitchen ? I know it would be messy but we have yet to decorate down stairs and will be re-fitting when sorted this problem.
Hope you can help Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaky Pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock