Search the forum,

Discuss Leaking Saniflo Sanicompact. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have had a Saniflo Sanicompact for 11years. It has been little used and never for solid waste. I have noticed recently that water is seeping out between the base of the pan and the floor. I have checked all the accessible hose clips etc. but all are tight and dry. The water appears to be coming from the macerator which I cannot see without removing the Saniflo and upending it.

Most likely to be a jubilee clip worked loose.
[automerge]1574452565[/automerge]
Wouldn`t be the black tube that pokes out of the lefthand side leaking would it and is it clean water?

Last edited:

Reply to Leaking Saniflo Sanicompact. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a month ago. The last couple of times it was used, it made a loud noise and acted like it didn't want to flush. I guessed that it might be time to...
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the night so I fitted a simple pull cord swith to turn it off at night About a month ago I recently had a blockage so pulled it apart and cleaned everything...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under the floor tiles one of the floorboards on side of the bath was wet through and almost rotten. So I feel the water has been seeping through that due...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. Advice required. I want to install an En-suite toilet and wash basin. It's in a guest room and will only see occasional use. There's no room for a shower pan, but I can squeeze in one of those combined basin and toilet units. My question is - can I install a toilet and basin where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and the other seems to be near waste tray, there is a slight hairline crack in shower tray near waste . This happens when I leave the shower head near the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock