From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Leaking kitchen tap (picture attached) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Aquarius

Plumber
Gas Engineer
If you can see the rubber, then that’s a no-no. I’m not a fan of that style of trap arrangement, and as a personal choice would be replacing for a more adequate set up. It’s doable if you’re diy skilled, or if you want to use the services of a plumber, the choice is yours.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
If I may be brutal, I see at least one nut is cross threaded and others look mullered from somebody using grips, I see pipes going in a direction I don`t like and by having it all replaced with new I believe you would have more space there so pay somebody is my advice.

Reply to Leaking kitchen tap (picture attached) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares