Search the forum,

Discuss Leak from cister inlet pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil999

put fornex ls-x on upper part of thread of cistern pipe where flexi connect to cistern inlet pipe
and now water leaks out of the collar part of the flexihose below its nut so do you think flexi hose has the leak
measured thread that flexi connects to on cistern pipe and seems to be 25mm
not sure which flexi to buy is it 15mm x 1/2 x 300mm or
22mm x 3/4 x 300mm
regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leak from cister inlet pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I need to order a flexible pipe to connect this vessel up with. The pressure vessel instructions don't mention the thread size? A 22mm pipe almost fits over the threads so I assume it's 3/4 BSP? Does that sound right? The other end goes to the valve, will a flexi like this...
Replies
Views
Hi there Could someone help identify the waste pipe (think that's what it is) coming from the bottom of the basin/plug hole, feeding into the other pipes? It has a leak where it connects to the bottom of the basin, so I'm thinking about replacing it if it's a standard part. If so can you tell...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, Bit of advice needed. Waste water pipe from bathroom sink came loose last night caused some water damage to ceiling below. My question is the brown pipe seems to have came loose, but seems to have just been pushed into thread above.There is nothing holding it in place, is this...
Replies
Views
S
I've attempted to replace the waste plug but couldn't get the nut undone but not the sink is leaking at the waste pipe connection. I've unscrewed the large white cover and where the pipe connects with the metal sink part it is leaking, I separate the 2 parts - would plumbers mate work or is that...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter put an isolation valve on the pipe work for this :-(, the copper pipe comes up from a plastic pipe push fit. See photo. I did a tissue paper test and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock