Search the forum,

Discuss Laser levels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to know what the verdict is on a preferred laser level is used?

Depends what you want one for to be honest. I use the Stabila LAX 50 cross laser level. It's great for tiling, both setting out and doing the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Laser levels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just wondered which laser levels are good all rounders for accuracy, ease of use, price etc… Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
I would like to accurately monitor the F&R temperatures of 22 mm copper pipes on a CH boiler. Laser based tools do not work properly on shiny surfaces and apart from clip-on thermometers, is there anything else used by engineers which does not cost a huge amount of money? Many thanks in...
Replies
Views
R
Wb 4000 recently installed, and just balanced the rads with around 16 degree delta across most rads. I'm trying to make sure that the return temperature to the boiler are less than 55 degrees to ensure condensing is occurring. But in the service menu it only shows the primary heat exchanger...
Replies
Views
Return temperature
R
I recently purchased the ground floor of a detached Victorian property in Dorset. As part of the refurb, I will need a new boiler and about 94m2 of low level UFH. The flooring is currently very solid floor boards.
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and water levels are all fine in the cistern. If I flush the toilet and wait all looks fine. However after an hour the water levels have dropped by a couple...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock