Search the forum,

Discuss Laser levels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
does any body use them? For tiling and so on? I see screwfix have a stanley cross line laser £58.95. I have been debating it for a while

I personally use stibila levels and as soon as they are out I chuck them and buy new I had a dewalt laser till that was stolen then got a Makita one tha I sold to my ex apprentice as It wasn't getting much use that said they are handy but I never felt I saved anytime nor did my work improve or decrease as a reason of having one I would rather spend £80 on the dogs do's of a level

I like mine for getting all my kitchen sockets in level, did it once and havent touched it since!

I use mine for tiling only really saves a lot of time when setting out being able to spin it round and see where all cuts will be without running multiple lines round

Every one i speak to that has one, kitchen fitters and tilers aside has told me they use them for the first week, then they just sit in the van.

This doesn't stop me wanting one though! :devil:

I've used most of them, the Bosch is best. I use them for plant rooms- fixing strut, trays and keeping heavy tube level. Couldn't live without now, helps you do everything spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Laser levels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just wondered which laser levels are good all rounders for accuracy, ease of use, price etc… Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
I would like to accurately monitor the F&R temperatures of 22 mm copper pipes on a CH boiler. Laser based tools do not work properly on shiny surfaces and apart from clip-on thermometers, is there anything else used by engineers which does not cost a huge amount of money? Many thanks in...
Replies
Views
R
Wb 4000 recently installed, and just balanced the rads with around 16 degree delta across most rads. I'm trying to make sure that the return temperature to the boiler are less than 55 degrees to ensure condensing is occurring. But in the service menu it only shows the primary heat exchanger...
Replies
Views
Return temperature
R
plumber has not fitted water supply pipes level to tiles in shower, one side is approx 5-7 mm out of line, can i fit some sort of extension to resolve?
Replies
Views
I have a vanity basin and concealed cistern toilet to install. In place if a wall hung basin and toilet in a down stairs cloak room. The only problem is it's a tiled floor and the original toilet has been fit then tiled around. So when I remove they'll be a hole in the floor tiling. The new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock