Search the forum,

Discuss Laser level do you guys use them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey just brought a Stanley self levelling laser level as I used imone from a chippy the other day doing some heating drops. Just wondering if any of you guys use them on a dayly basis if so what on. Cheers guys.

Yep rad brackets / levelling
Boilers
Flue runs
Long runs of pipework
Notching

What make n models do you good folks use, all I know is that the green lasered versions are easier to see.

Hilti green

Yes! I use a Bosch Pro red laser one, only a cheapy but does a fine job. Use it for most pipe runs (especially boilers) bath battens, lining up concealed shower fittings and FIC back plates, radiators (especially tall decorative ones), notching and drilling joists (brilliant for this) levelling anything really! I use a Stabila laser stand/expansion pole with it. Also useful for blinding the apprentice.

Stu.

Yep, use a Bosch self leveling red laser vertical and horizontal. Also just bought one of these as well to help. Better than a tripod.
ae235

https://www.screwfix.com/p/bosch-tp...4Cu_VPaGSSGIs5FcIYhoCaGgQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yes

Pacific lasers pls180g, it’s got a wider window than most for right round the room, saves having to manually move it

I bought mine as I had a feeling a long sleeper wall I was putting in was straight, it wasn't - heading 6" out at the end, since then I've never trusted a bubble level again. used it today on a bathroom basin unit.

Its a Makita SK102Z - around £130 at the time, red laser but its fine for indoors unless direct sunlight is on the area - then I have to shade it. Bit useless outside and have to wait for dusk.

Reply to Laser level do you guys use them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock