Search the forum,

Discuss Large vertical radiator hanging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have to fit a 1800x400 double radiator and have a query as to how to fit the bottom cup brackets, I have attaced link and the diagram (c) shows the bottom brackets pointing down, is this correct for such a large radiator, I am unable to find any further information on the net and wondered if anyone could help.
Many thanks

Milano-Vertical-Designer-Radiator.pdf - sorry link wont work on forum so google this and it should come up

Simple answer is YES.

They do this so when the brackets are fixed and tightened fully the rad cannot then be lifted off of the wall.

Make sure you fix the brackets so you can get a screwdriver between the columns to tighten up the bottom screws after it's hung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Large vertical radiator hanging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening guys, Just wanted to pick some brains about an issue i'm currently having with a vertical rad on a 1 pipe heating system. Kitchen that has been converted into an open plan kitchen diner. We've taken out a large double rad and installed 2 single verticals in different locations. One rad...
Replies
Views
Hi - we have had new radiators fitted about 6 months ago ("DuraTherm Horizontal Double Flat Panel Designer Radiator" from plumbworld - sorry, this site won't allow me to include a link to the site). Every radiator in the house was swapped for one of these apart from an older one in the...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Morning! Can a Reina Neva Vertical Double Designer Radiator 1800x472mm which is labelled front and back be turned around and still function optimally? I have one which is dented on the front so would like to turn it front to the wall. I have been given conflicting advice whether this is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock