Search the forum,

Discuss Language Setting Problem - Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dear All

Help! My boilers settings are in Polish and the manual online has a different settings box to mine (cf picture). I have tried google translating the options that come up but none of the words translate to 'language' in English. Help greatly appreciated.

Best

Joan

50D216D1-7B33-4E5C-9245-3849E3418A5F.jpeg

Does this help ...
If you unintentionally select a language that you
cannot understand, you can change it again as
described below.
> Press the right selector button and the plus button
simultaneously and hold them down.
> Press the fault clearance key for a short time.
> Keep the right selector button and the plus button
pressed until the option for changing the language
appears on the display.
> Select the language of your choice using the minus key
or the plus key.
> Confirm the change by pressing the right-hand selector
button ("OK"

Reply to Language Setting Problem - Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this model does not use batteries, it's wired to a Vaillant control center VR65 with eBUS, my boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC plus 624, anyone can help identify...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating Not Working Normally. When I turn on the heating, it doesn’t start. However, I still receive hot water, suggesting the boiler does work in some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a TURBOMax Plus 828E in a small Annex that only has 3 Rads. The boiler Cycles but is only ignited for about 30-40 seconds before reaching target Temp and then goes on pump overrun. Given that there are only 3 Rads and are 'designer' with a total combined KW spec of about 2.5kw, the...
Replies
Views
Hi We've got a Vaillant ecotec plus 428 that doesn't seem to want to supply any heat to the radiators despite the hot water working just fine. Of some importance (I think) is that there is no radiator symbol displayed on the boiler screen, only a tap. We have a wireless thermostat (Altech...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock