Search the forum,

Discuss Landlord's gas safety check reminder software or app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello! I would like to send out annual gas safety check reminders to my customers and wondered if there is a better way than using an excel spreadsheet and manually sending emails. Any ideas welcome. Thank you

Thanks Millsy 82. I'll check it out. Again if anyone has experience of this or any others I'd be grateful to know how you get on with them. Before I go down a particular route I want to be sure it'll be worth sticking with.

I use easy safety cert, but I’m not sure if it reminds the landlord.
I remind them myself by giving them a call, I like the personal touch

I've used easy safety cert in the past but only as a technician not sure what it was like for the admin side of things.

Charles I will be honest at the moment its winding me up but in the past it's worked fine and does everything I need and more but everything has a blip from time to time.

I've used easy safety cert in the past but only as a technician not sure what it was like for the admin side of things.

Charles I will be honest at the moment its winding me up but in the past it's worked fine and does everything I need and more but everything has a blip from time to time.
They are adjusting it st the moment which is why there are glitches mate.

Anyone found a better solution in the last year? I know the Anton Sprint mobile app ask if you would like to set a reminder but...nothing happens.

Worth every penny mate. Saves hours and hours transferring it to computer form.
I always use the Anton app for all my forms etc

I just spoke to Anton and they said, as long as the app is set up correctly, then it will automatically put a calendar reminder in Gmail or Apple Mail. Mine wasn't set up correctly....

I always use the Anton app for all my forms etc

I just spoke to Anton and they said, as long as the app is set up correctly, then it will automatically put a calendar reminder in Gmail or Apple Mail. Mine wasn't set up correctly..
Gas engineer software automatically sends reminders to each customer.

Reply to Landlord's gas safety check reminder software or app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock