Search the forum,

Discuss landlord cert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,

am doing a landlord cert tomorrow, ive done a few in the past, am only a year qualified and also like to do things properly, however tomorrow, the fire is a gazco log burner. ive never done one on a log burner, are the test the same? does the smoke bomb just go in the fire as the flue is a built in part? any advice appreciated.

[DLMURL="http://www.centralheating.co.uk/fire-manuals/gazco-fire-manuals/gazco%20stoves%20manuals"]HHIC[/DLMURL]

always follow the manufacturers instructions

Last edited by a moderator:
if it burns logs, it is not gas so nothing to do with us, If is a gas burner with logs on for efect, check as uswell smoke bome in flue, spillage and vents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord cert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply because the customer no longer wanted it; however they have now changed their mind and i have not done very many fire installations in all my years of...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
In Brief !! About to purchase a 2 bed apartment that was let out for the last 2 years and the landlord has done a full refurb . During a visit a neighbour came over as we left and informed us that The previous tenant had complained no Gas safe landlord cert was issued to her during her...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock