Search the forum,

Discuss Lads, what are these rods? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

There's a load of these rods hanging about the boiler room.

I've got no idea

What do they do?
IMG_20220326_110835_449.jpg

Maybe old flue / boiler cleaning brushes

Reply to Lads, what are these rods? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Could do with some advice, might be fitting some radiators for a family friend. I've done loads of freebies for friends and family and still currently in my apprenticeship, theres five radiators in total, i haven't looked at the job as of yet so not sure whether pipework will need altering or...
Replies
Views
There's a leak in the ceiling of my Dad's living room which is on the ground floor and has a bedroom directly above it. There's an in-ceiling speaker where water was dripping from, and there were slower drips coming from a...
Replies
Views
Hi We have been in our property for about 6 months. It was built in 2019. After about a month the downstairs toilet was blocked so we called Dyno-rod who did their stuff and about £200 later it was fixed! 5 months later and it has happened again - I can't afford to keep paying for the fix...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Over the weekend, my wife insisted that I cleared out a junk cupboard in our utility room, in doing so I discovered a stopcock (that we have never used) had a load of crust around it. It looks to me that at some stage it probably leaked and sealed itself. I've never used it as it's...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one or setting 5 makes no difference - the radiator is blazing hot. For small bedrooms this is pain cos the room just heats up too much. we first...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock