Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen sink waste pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveRoberts

Is there any way to set this configuration up without drilling a new hole into the wall? The new sink is in a slight different position to the previous setup. Any suggestions? Thanks, Dave
IMG_2723.jpg

Thas a mess, the outlet looks higher going out wall than u will get away with for that depth of sink. My advice would be to trap the sink properly and bite the bullet and drill new hole out as would be neater job than what is in just now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen sink waste pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a rubber/plastic gasket that seems To fit the trap but with it, I can’t get it to screw and lock back on (has lugs so locks after quarter turn. But...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Just looking for some general advise, I'm renovating my kitchen and need to disconnect my kitchen sink pipes while I re-plaster the room and wait for my new sink to arrive. So I need to temporary cap off the two below connections cant seem to find what is the best way to do this.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you can also see a sink waste pipe attached. My plan is to drill out one of the 50mm sockets directly opposite the current sink waste for a new 40mm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock