Search the forum,

Discuss kitchen sink fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I've just moved into my first property and I'm clueless when it comes to plumbing, I'm tight on cash right now so I'm looking for some advice please.

I'm looking for general advice on what I will possibly need to connect a trap to my sink. I have no idea what the white modified connection is and if I can use a 40mm tee to connect to it.

From what I can see I need a tee but the connection to the tee and the trap wont be possible without some other pipe/connector? And I'm unsure if I can connect a tee to the white connection. Thanks for your time.

IMG_20190523_144042118.jpg

That pipe from the left is most likely a condensate drain from the Boiler.
Why is there no trap, missing when you moved in?
Is it a rented property?

That pipe from the left is most likely a condensate drain from the Boiler.
Why is there no trap, missing when you moved in?
Is it a rented property?

Thanks for the reply mate. Yes, it's a rented property, there was no trap when I moved in and I think you're correct about it being the condensate drain - it comes directly from the boiler.

land
Thanks for the reply mate. Yes, it's a rented property, there was no trap when I moved in and I think you're correct about it being the condensate drain - it comes directly from the boiler.
Landlord's job
do not touch, you might invalidate your lease ..did you get a chq in and inventory agreed with a survey fella, stuff like this ought to come up
centralheatking

Mcalpine wm2 will do the job.

I would say to the landlord about it but if they are going to take ages just get a trap and chuck it in. Or at least I would.

Does it have a gas cert with that being left ??

Reply to kitchen sink fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock