Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen faucet leak in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

My pull down kitchen faucet seems to be leaking from the short hose that is connected to the pull down hose only when I turn on the hot water. Do I have to change the whole faucet because I don't see anyway of opening the faucet to access the hose

Depending what tap it is, you might be able to just change the hose section. Do you know the manufacture of your tap? any pictures?

Reply to Kitchen faucet leak in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine manufacturer. I see how to remove the handle but question the 2 metal rings which are part of the faucet. Do these need to be removed to access the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I have noticed the hot water faucet under the kitchen sink is leaking. It seems to be leaking underneath the cupboard. The flexible connection was recently changed. Also there is a portable washer that is being connected to the sink sometimes. I am not sure if this has anything to do with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace the sprout of this faucet. Is it possible to unscrew and change just this part? It has a tiny hold due to rust and water leaks out from it. Thanks
Replies
Views
D
I’m wanting to replace the single handle cartridge on my basement shower since it no longer allows hot water (sink in same bathroom works fine). I have turn off the water main (at the sidewalk), cold water intake to water heater and opened up all other faucets in the house. However, the shower...
Replies
Views
DIYSAM
D
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock