Search the forum,

Discuss Kinetic essential water softner in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I have a problem with my water softner kinetic essential: after every regeneration completed the first water coming out of the softner is salty for the first 1-2 litres and then ok. This is causing me a lot of problem. Can someone give an advice? Many thanks.
Riccardo

Reply to Kinetic essential water softner in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On further inspection I discovered that water was coming from boiler cupboard. On looking in boiler cupboard I found boiler has started leaking water...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock