Search the forum,

Discuss Keston C36 combi - CH not following timers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hollie92

I moved into a flat in August and have been trying to sort my central heating out recently! The boiler was on summer mode when I moved in, I have taken off summer mode and set times when I want heating on the Drayton digitstat RF2 wireless system. The thermostat shows a flame when sending signal to boiler to heat but the boiler seems to just be constantly heating and not folllwing the timers. I set it to turn off at 11pm and come on again at 6.00am which it didn't and has been on all night. I've read manual for both boiler and thermostat and nothing I've done has worked. The CH light on the boiler has been flashing green which according to the boiler manual means the demand is still present but the burner is off because the unit exceeded the desired temperature and the forced anti-cycle delay has not elapsed.
Could someone please help me!

Thank you in advance :)

Just saw your post (after making my own post about a problem I'm having) and I have the same issue. My keston will not follow a timer for heating. I have to turn it on and off when I require. Probably not much help to you but you're not the only one with this issue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Keston C36 combi - CH not following timers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock