Search the forum,

Discuss Keep locking out 499k rayburn in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have an oil 499k balanced flue rayburn that keeps locking out. Both the burner and the cooker side. It's happening daily when firing up. Any suggestions. The engineer can't diagnose, he replaced the solenoids but still not fixed the problem.

I've lost track of how many people have had range cooker problems recently. Start at the tank and work in. This is most likely a fuel issue. One needs to check strainer at tank and any downstream filters.

Reply to Keep locking out 499k rayburn in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for several hours before it will fire back up! Only to lock out again after 30/40 minutes! The boiler has had a new nozzle, coil and pump in the last 2...
Replies
Views
R
This Rayburn 499k is serviced regularly. Individual components tested but goes into 'lock out'. It fires immediately when illuminated button pressed on control. There is no pattern to when lockout occurs. It may be several times a day or several days. Any ideas Anyone?
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not been serviced in a long time and oil filters were bunged up as was the nozzle. I decided to service it with hopes it was simple starving of fuel from...
Replies
Views
I have a 499k rayburn with a balanced flue. When we turn the cooker side on it works for a while OK, it could be OK for a few weeks then it will blow out and the kitchen smells of kerosene. If we try and restart it it won't come back on for a while. But then we just press the restart button and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with a problem I have. After using our shower for around five minutes it seems to be causing the boiler to lock out. It’s a thermostatic mixer shower running from a Worcester Greenstar 30si combi boiler. Weirdly, this only seems...
Replies
Views
Billy Boiler
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock