Search the forum,

Discuss Kane 458 analyser kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy a Kane 458 CPA1 analyser kit soon, anybody got any discount codes or know of best prices incl VAT. Cheers kev .

Do you have an old fga ?

If yes Kane I think are offering 20% discount when you trade it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane 458 analyser kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now £205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you can get 20% off when you buy a new analyser. The thing is, kanes prices are 20% higher than all other places that sells them so ac5ually no deal at...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Buy an Anton Sprint Pro Analyser at the best prices online from CORGI Direct. Browse the innovative and market leading range of products below that are aimed at making the job of a heating engineer easier. https://corgi-direct.com/anton-flue-gas-analysers-18087-0000
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, is anyone getting rid of a decent analyser by any chance or info on good deals? Cheers guys.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock