Search the forum,

Discuss Kane 255 Flue Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Zippymark

Gas Engineer
Hello, i had my van nicked (along with all my tools) the other week so have had to replace everything and need a new analyser. I had the Kane 458 before with all the bits and was happy with it but the 255 is so much cheaper and i'm wondering if i really need the better one. As far as i can see it doesn't measure pressure but beyond that i can't really see too much else it won't do, can anyone shed any light/point out what i've missed?

Also, i've seen on amazon some 'k-type' temperature clamps for about a tenner, anyone know if they would work with a Kane analyser? If not you can get them with a reader to plug them in pretty cheap either way.

Thanks in advance

Reply to Kane 255 Flue Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anyone recommend a flue gas analyser. My old Kane needs a replacement and they all seem to have gone up in price. Someone suggested bluelyzer but I've never heard of them.
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British Gas (valiant brand). The external boiler flue seems excessively tall, proving to be somewhat of an eye sore (please see pictures attached). I know it...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced since anyway I put my analyser in the combustion side of the flue and the readings were extremely high, something along the lines of CO ppm —OR—...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to do it myself. I have a Grant Combi 26e boiler. I'm replacing the old thermostat with a new one. Although the boiler is a combi, I think the old...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock