Search the forum,

Discuss Kamco cf90 or Fernox Powerflow MK3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neilsy10

Hi guys new to the forum, just after some advice on which powerflush machine to purchase the two I've been looking at are the kamco cf90 with the combimag or the fernox powerflow mk3 with a magnacleanse or fernox flush buddy... Does anybody use either of these & had any good or bad experiences with either? Which one is the best machine & filter combo to go for? Any ideas appreciated!
Thanks Neil

I use the MK3, bit noisier than Kamco but shifts at 90+ litres per minute and you can really see the difference if you get the boiler fired (I have an FLIR thermal imaging camera). Kamco also decent but last time I priced one it couldn't get near the MK3 (think I paid £725 from Plumbase)

Thanks for the reply, do you use any in line filter with the machine or just the stand alone machine?

Ive got a fernox in line thing on trial from Plumbase, good piece of kit with a bypass on but in fairness I have a magnaclease too and used it before the fernox one came out. Im not sure they really speed much up but the big difference for me is being able to show the customer what youve took out of the rads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kamco cf90 or Fernox Powerflow MK3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, purchased a house in February this year and for a few weeks, noticed a loud banging noise which sounds like it is coming from under my sink, but happens when no water is running. I think it could be when my neighbour is either running water or maybe using a washing machine. House is an...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a challenging and interesting problem, which I'll try as best to describe below keeping to the point and as short as possible, to avoid boring any of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock