Search the forum,

Discuss Just wanted to introduce my self in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone,
I'm obviously new to the forum, just wanted to say hello to everyone and I look forward to expanding my knowledge and getting involved with discussions.
I not long ago completed my level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating and am looking for exposure into the trade full time to gain my full NVQ and move on to becoming gas safe, I am currently a maintenance engineer and sadly installation work is very scarce on jobs like this but as always i will persevere to get to where i wnt to be.

take care all

Matthew

Welcome to the forum :) Always nice to see a new face here. How are you finding work at the moment?

Welcome to the forum :) Always nice to see a new face here. How are you finding work at the moment?
Hey, thanks for having me!
I'm enjoying browsing through the topics :)
I'm lucky, I've been able to work the whole of last year and still going strong this year even got some extra hours in the bag, my problem is I feel I am in the wrong game and am desperately trying to find a way out, which is a major part of joining the forum. To see if real plumbers are in need of someone who is now mature, keen to learn and gain more experience, qualifications and become gas safe. but I do now realize that there are a lot of people in my position.
Thank you for asking though, its a brilliant setup going on here love reading some of the threads and advice others have posted.

Matthew :D

Hello and welcome

Hello everyone,
I'm obviously new to the forum, just wanted to say hello to everyone and I look forward to expanding my knowledge and getting involved with discussions.
I not long ago completed my level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating and am looking for exposure into the trade full time to gain my full NVQ and move on to becoming gas safe, I am currently a maintenance engineer and sadly installation work is very scarce on jobs like this but as always i will persevere to get to where i wnt to be.

take care all

Matthew
Hello and welcome

Reply to Just wanted to introduce my self in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock