Search the forum,

Discuss Just Trays Brand JT90mm Concealed Waste Not Draining Please Help! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

D

dredd29

Hi
I have installed three Just Trays shower trays in the house with the tray compatible JT90mm concealed wastes. Just Trays website says a 90mm rapid waste outlet that allows 48 litres of water to be carried away each minute. Not for me i'm at the end of my tether the wastes always need plunger unblocking every few weeks and the trays fill up with water quickly. The showers are standard showers with only 200m square size rainheads, so don't emit excess water. I just don't know what the cause is as I unblock with plunger and the water fast pours down the waste no issues and then two weeks showers later and its stopped draining again. I don't know whether it is to do with the external soil stacks which have air admittance valves on instead of covers. It just puzzles me why it happens to all three showers? Please help, your advice would be appreciated! Thank you

Reply to Just Trays Brand JT90mm Concealed Waste Not Draining Please Help! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have installed 3 JT shower trays with the compatible JT90mm concealed wastes. I'm at the end of my tether the wastes always need plunging every few weeks and the trays fill up with water quickly. The showers are standard with 200mm diameter size rainheads, so don't emit excess water. I just...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Would welcome your thoughts on this. I'm installing a low level shower tray, over a timber floor. Cast iron soil stack only about a metre away. So far so good. The problem is that the existing 1 1/2 copper connection into the stack (previously serving bath) enters the stack at a low...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed shower's thermo cartridge finally seized completely solid. With little time or skill to try to fix the issue, I then made a rooky mistake and accidentally...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all. Apologies if this is not the right forum to post my question. I recently purchased a house which had water leaking from the shower tray into the room below. It wasn't too bad but I could see the water marks in the ceiling. Since I'm not from the area, I got a few plumber recommendations...
Replies
Views
I need some recommendations of firms that can help unblock a waste water drain at my property. There is a septic tank - which is OK and a waste water "hole" where water from showers, washing up and the washing machine flows. The problem is when the washing machine runs the waste water backs...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock