Search the forum,

Discuss just qualified plumber looking for work in bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wayne.luton

hi my name is wayne luton, im 24 years old, live in bristol and recently qualified in level 2 plumbing, i am looking for someone to take me on as a trainee or an improver, i am very hard working and very reliable, and will do whatever it takes to prove myself, if anyone can help me, please email me ay wayne,[email protected] or call me on 07988483932, thanks wayne

Hi Wayne

Welcome to the forums,hope you manage to get sorted out and a placement somewhere soon

did u have any luck wayne? i'm in the same boat, livin' in bristol with no work!!

Im in the same boat mate, i past mine months ago even offered to work for free
had no interest its a hard trade to get into nobody wants to know, your best off just doing little jobs yourself for family and friends, like me and getting info off sites like this!

Nothing stopping you going out and starting work yourself, do some leaflet dropping, register as self employed, go arounf the letting/estate agents and let people know your available to take on the smaller jobs, taps/drips/leaks/etc.

I found I've been the only plumber to actually bother turning up on the smaller jobs (taps leaking, cistern valves) after they (meaning company's and letting agents here) worked through the book.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to just qualified plumber looking for work in bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked in the construction industry for 5 years. I’ve worked with all types of materials and have many skill sets and tools I am looking to broaden my plumbing experience by helping someone on weekends on the domestic side of plumbing, I am not looking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, My name is Michael I am 31 years old from London and have 2 years plumbing experience. I am currently carrying out my NVQ 2 portfolio. I am currently working on a site but although I am getting on well there I have an issue with getting my hot and cold second fix evidence for my...
Replies
Views
I am looking at putting myself through my gas with either Weston gas or gas flare, I am looking for a plumbing/ trainee gas engineer job. I have my own tools and will have my own van. If anyone is looking to take someone on please contact me on 07341812989. Thanks Wayne luton
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock