Search the forum,

Discuss Just joined the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
The name's Colin, iv'e been plumbing, gas reg'd. & heating for about 35 years slef employed and latterly running a limited company with family partners. Just about to close the limited company & resume sole trading as it wasn't working for us in the sector we were involved in.
So, here I am about to launch myself back into the domestic market, all I need now is some work to do! :thinking:

Hello and welcome. Watch out for mr c his bite really is worse than his growl ( ankles are his speciality )

Hi there Colin . Welcome along to the best forum worldwide.

Right, I have a problem!
I have been asked to install AECV's to all apartments in a listed building. The problem is, all pipework is concealed under screeded & carpeted floors. Impossible to locate & re-route gas pipework to each individual apartment. Is it in this case permissable to install individual gas solenoids to each meter downstream of the ECV in the meter room in the basement & install a knock off switch in each apartment entrance lobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just joined the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having a bit of a mare; some of you may recall but after having my last shower installation botched (but thankfully getting my money back after threatening to make a court claim), I've had another botch job with fitter #2! (found him on trustatrader with decent reviews but I guess...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most companies. View more information below the table. :) Type of Advertising Cost Plumber Adding to Plumbers Directory Free of charge! Company Support...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the sticks in Italy. Very long story, but I didn't want to close an 80-year old business if I didn't have to. It was never part of the plan and I intend to...
Replies
Views
Evening lads/lassies I'm not sure if this is allowed in here......If not please delete. I am running a small company - 5 lads (3 tradesmen, 1 apprentice, 1 labourer) & 1 office lady for admin ect. I keep finding myself getting frustrated at the times the tradesmen are taking to jobs, I know...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock