Search the forum,

Discuss Just found UK Plumbers :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the site; I am a DIY'er with many years experience. I always try to "Do It Right"; buying the correct tools for the job; whatever it is. I am nearly finished with a bathroom refit; this has been interesting :) . I found 40mm waste pipe running flat notched into joists over 4 metres ... had to hang 50mm off the end of the joists to get flows correct and redo all the waste connections for the bathroom and to an en-suite too... ho hum.

Looking forward to reading more of the posts on the site.

BR

Nigel

Hello and welcome

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the site; I am a DIY'er with many years experience. I always try to "Do It Right"; buying the correct tools for the job; whatever it is. I am nearly finished with a bathroom refit; this has been interesting :) . I found 40mm waste pipe running flat notched into joists over 4 metres . had to hang 50mm off the end of the joists to get flows correct and redo all the waste connections for the bathroom and to an en-suite too... ho hum.

Looking forward to reading more of the posts on the site.

BR

Nigel
Hi Nigel, welcome to UKPF you will find us a well meaning and well informed community. I have been in this industry 40 years and learn new stuff every
week, join in Rob Foster aka
centralheatking

Welcome, how is your bathroom looking?

Reply to Just found UK Plumbers :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock