Search the forum,

Discuss Just completed BPEC Heat pump course.. now what?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Ok, I thought Id bite the bullet and get involved with renewables before I get left behind, so I enrolled in the BPEC Heat pump course which I completed yesterday. Its MCS accredited and I know that there will be a huge outlay coming up, but what is actually the best course of action to take first in your opinion?
Should I get in touch with a certification body? or REAL or what?
Comments welcome.
Cheers

Connor

congratulations on passing your course, well done, next you need to decide which certification body you are going to use, and they all seem to have different prices, or they did when I first started looking into it, as I recall BRE were the most expensive and Napit seemed the cheapest, and if you want to meet a complete muppet who knows nothing about heatpumps then use NICEIC

I would also consider doing a manufacturers course to learn how to commission heat pumps, they're not expensive and usually done in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just completed BPEC Heat pump course.. now what?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock