Search the forum,

Discuss Just an observation about the layout of UkPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
For Dan and Lou I suppose
Today when I login things seem to have changed
Plumbing is right there as usual but heating is way down below the more rare stuff.
So when all the diyers log on etc. they will gravitate to Plumbing when maybe their problem
might be heating.
In one way its a great filter but the reverse view might be if they cannot find heating they might
back off.
regards centralheatking

I haven't finished yet. :)

Hang in there. When I'm done, I'll ask for feedback. Until then, things are going to be moving around a bit. You might even find your permissions get blocked for half hour as I reset and rejig them around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just an observation about the layout of UkPF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct. We had a Megaflo and boiler professionally installed as part of a renovation a couple of years ago. I will add all of the pipework was done by this...
Replies
Views
Hi all:) This is my first post here. My Dad recently had an Ariston Next Evo X SFT 16L multipoint water heater installed to replace the previous one that was leaking. What concerns me is that it basically takes about one and a half minutes for the water to reach even a a basic useful...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock