Search the forum,

Discuss jumpers electrical ground or what? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

5146454687136106.jpeg
ok is it electrical ground or dielectic. I will remove then replace when done, should I shut off electrical breakers or is it necessary? Should I place it in a different spot or can I remove it for 3 hours or so then replace?

Reply to jumpers electrical ground or what? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was just wondering why this is there? Can it be removed or does it have to stay? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday because the radiators were not working it has stopped working, if I go into the loft and press the flame button on and off it seems to come back to...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop and then occurs again. I have a little plastic bucket to collect the water, probably about 3 cups of water in a 24 hour period. I was doing some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock