Search the forum,

Discuss Joining the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aquaplumb123

I need to get my

There is a better way! This has been tried before.

You could actually try either start a thread and perhaps with various posts, or add to the forum if you have any contribution to any recent threads.

:wink_smile:Congratulations RPM on achieving 5645 posts. Hopefully one day I will have helped that many people.
Sorry if my sneak to 10 upset anyone but I was in rather a hurry to help my customers out as they have no heating or water.

You could actually try either start a thread and perhaps with various posts, or add to the forum if you have any contribution to any recent threads.

I did start a thread but it was closed because I have less than 10 posts & hadn't proven my Gas Safe status.
I have now past 10 posts (some were cheating a bit, sorry) & emailed my Gas Safe card photo.

Most of the recent threads have been well answered, so not much point spamming up others threads with my waffle.

So which me luck.

Me thinks a mod will be along soon to make an impression on you. Please stop behaving like a teenager or perhaps you are one.

Just wanted some advice to help a customer but if this is the :nono: involved I'll tell them to ring Worcester & book an engineer.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it didn`t work out for you then however pretty sure you are supposed to spread posts over different threads. - Stand to be corrected if I`m wrong.

10 worthwhile posts, including introducing yourself.

You may consider it waffle, we count it as giving back.

We now want 20 posts minimum from you, shouldn't take too long.

op you do know its 10 non spamming posts and the mods can reset you :D

I did start a thread but it was closed because I have less than 10 posts & hadn't proven my Gas Safe status.
I have now past 10 posts (some were cheating a bit, sorry) & emailed my Gas Safe card photo.

Most of the recent threads have been well answered, so not much point spamming up others threads with my waffle.

So which me luck.
not sent it to me then?10 posts and a pic of your gsr card and your in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Joining the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock