Search the forum,

Discuss Join us at PHEX Chelsea 2019 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

A great opportunity to meet CORGI direct to discuss current product offerings, potential new lines and how we can help your business with our excellent service offerings including next day delivery , excellent prices , excellent stock availability and customer service

Register HERE

phex.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lou
I've installed a Calendar, and added this to it. Though it's a bit empty at the minute so not sure what help that actually does for this one event. But we'll populate it with other stuff in the future and hopefully make it a handy area of the forum.

Reply to Join us at PHEX Chelsea 2019 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Are you ready for the heating season ? At CORGI direct, we are here to support you. 10 ways we support our customers ⬇️ 1. Excellent Prices across our product range 2. Simple & Easy to navigate website 3. A large product range aimed at the professional engineer 4. Top brands available 5...
Replies
Views
Plumbase Spares is one of the UKs leading Heating Spares merchants with a portfolio of products covering Gas, Oil, Domestic, Commercial and leisure heating spares, controls and associated products and consumables. We carry over 18000 spares lines in stock in our 50,000 sq ft Distribution centre...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the shelf, I built my own system using with an app building software. Think Wix/Wordpress but for apps and a lot more complicated. This worked out a lot...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the medium term). You would ideally be a one-man band who is keen to get off the tools and run a business. I have successfully paternered previously but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock