Search the forum,

Discuss Job Vacancy - Plumber/Bathroom Installer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Dripbusters Ltd currently has a vacancy for an experienced plumber with bathroom installation experience. The position will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, usually 8am-4pm. The job is based in Lincoln and it is an employed position. Van, tools and stock plus uniform will all be provided. We offer a generous 30 days per year of annual leave (including bank holidays) plus a Christmas bonus once employees have one year of service. An immediate start would be available for the right candidate, however please be aware that any candidates coming into the business will be subject to a probationary period of 3 months. Wage to be agreed with the successful candidate but will be above average for our area to ensure we attract the best staff. Ability to do domestic electrical work, tiling work or plastering work would be perfect but not necessary.

I can't stress enough that we are looking for someone who can work independently and to the highest of standards. Most of our work is in domestic properties and we have built up a good reputation in the local area for delivering top quality bathroom installations and looking after the customer's home in the process.

Please call me on 07572 613964 in the first instance for an informal chat.

Thanks,

Keiran Ashcroft
Director
Dripbusters Ltd

Last edited:
Thanks for posting fella , good luck .

Anyone interested please ease contact croft direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job Vacancy - Plumber/Bathroom Installer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock