Search the forum,

Discuss Job vacancies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

We are a family run plumbing business based in west London. We currently have vacancies for a qualified plumbing / gas engineer with at least 5 years experience Nvq level 3 and Acs a must . Also for an apprentice / improver qualifications not necessacery but good work ethic a must.

If interested please call 0208 569 9490 between office hours and ask for Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job vacancies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Hawkeye Plumbing LLC, a small, local, and established plumbing company in Burleson TX is looking to hire licensed plumbers and apprentices to join our team. We specialize in residential and commercial service and repair of sewer, water and gas systems, we are hourly, so theres no worries about...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
We are a small business based in west malling, kent. We are looking for Experienced plumbing engineer to join our team on a self employed basis (non Smoker preferred), we will supply uniform, van & tools (except hand tools). Pay dependant on experience, Must have public liability insurance...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock