Search the forum,

Discuss Job in the antarctic $100000+ PA Australia dollar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ecowarm

Look here suit a single person http://www.antarctica.gov.au/jobs/jobs-in-antarctica/infrastructure/plumber-mechanical-services-sanitary

D
ont know what a 100k Australian dollars can buy but it sounds good to me
ciappa.gif

take the mrs and the daughter , i usually put one in the van before crimbo , they share and some how father christmas knos cos he always brings one of them another. girlfriend werent impressed when we first moved in and i took hers , apparently it cos a few quid and i got it covered in tile adhesive. neadless to say we HAD to go shopping with my wallet

About £25,000 a year probably maybe less , arctic jobs are advertised evrey few years .

Just over £70,000. I'd av a go for that!

Weather their now for anyone interested is about -50C and heavy snow

Sunday the wind will pick up and its -81C tacking windchill into account. Dont fancy defrosting condensate pipes in that

Winter now the coldest ever recorded was -89C on the 21 july 1983 at Vostok station (not windchill)

just searching for some longjohns whilst applying..................... wife tells me she applied me for it last month and the month before that.............shes been appliing every month for the past few years.....................

just searching for some longjohns whilst applying..................... wife tells me she applied me for it last month and the month before that.............shes been appliing every month for the past few years.....................

she must love you about as my wife loves me

cant see any problems with keeping the beer chilled either....................

sod digging the mains up itll be a bit deeper than 750 LOL

a mate of mine as been there and enjoyed the experience, he done 3 year and said that was enough as he wanted to come home and settle down

£67k per year, who wants to do that job? why drop money to work away?

It would suit me. I hate working with the sweat running down my face. Much prefer the cold! Minus wgafºC would be fine with me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job in the antarctic $100000+ PA Australia dollar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock