Search the forum,

Discuss Jg guest ufh wiring centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the jguh1 underfloor heating system wired up the wiring centre ,does any body no if the boiler enable should have any volts passing through it when heat called for ,i linked up the unused zone vale 1 and 2 as per instructions
i tested it and nothing there between termanils and boiler not firing up ?
thanks peter

I installed the jguh1 underfloor heating system wired up the wiring centre ,does any body no if the boiler enable should have any volts passing through it when heat called for ,i linked up the unused zone vale 1 and 2 as per instructions
i tested it and nothing there between termanils and boiler not firing up ?
thanks peter

Boiler enable should have 240v if heats called for, maybe call heatmisers tech line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jg guest ufh wiring centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just installed second zone onto my ideal independent c35 original I had one hive thermostat now I added two two port valves ( with Bypass) and two hive thermostat V3 it wired into a wiring centre looking at the wiring on the boiler shall I put back the room stat/ timer loop back in as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values, one near the manifold and the other on the radiator side. I will be using Nest 3rd gen thermostats to control both the upstairs radiators and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm looking at the different pipes for UFH, the prices vary a lot and I'm not sure about the differences between the products. I'm doing two zones, one 127m the other 70m, both will be under screed. JG barrier pipe will cost £400 but Pert-Evoh-Pert is only £170. Both say they are 15mm...
Replies
Views
Anyone installed any continal UFH wiring centres? Namely the one above as I need to wire it into an s plan system but it is pretty confusing for me.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock