Search the forum,

Discuss James Hardie now sponsor UKPlumbersForums! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
James Hardie manufacturers of HardieBacker boards now sponsor UKPlumbersForums.co.uk!

You can reach them at @HardieBacker

Welcome to the forums!

Hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to James Hardie now sponsor UKPlumbersForums! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsor @Arelia to the TilersForums.com family. We are very happy to have you on board. Arelia is a Spanish company that distributes coin timers and meters made in the UK for the touristic sector all over Spain, Portugal Italy and some...
Replies
Views
My plumber fitted a shower, 2 of the walls are glass panels and one is a tile board (wedi board). He joint the wedi board pieces (3 pieces) close to each other but didn't use any joint sealant. When I asked him whether this will be an issue for future leaks he dismissed it. How worried should I...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone let me know if the NTC thermostats are on the correct way around?? I did have problems with the return pipe heating up before the flow so I'm thinking the last plumber may have swapped them around somehow. Havin now reconfigure the central heating i've plumbed in all the...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and filter, new pump, plus new Hive. Did full power flush of all 5 radiators before the installation. It has been 10days and boiler stil not working...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and pedestal. Run new hot and cold pipes to wash basin. Fit new waste pipe from wash basin to drain. Fix new radiator Run flow and return pipes along...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock