Search the forum,

Discuss Is this the correct water pipe to install an electronic water descaler? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm looking to install an Eddy Electronic Water Descaler in on home and want to make sure I'm installing it in the correct place. In the garage near the water heater, there's a copper pipe coming out of the wall that loops back into the wall with another copper pipe right below it that's just open. I'm assuming this is setup for the installation of a water softener system (house was built in 2015 and this area is known for very hard water).

There's also another section near the front of the garage closer to the ground with a copper pipe that comes out of the wall with a shutdown and something else I'm not entirely certain of.
Some questions I have:

In the first photo, is this the correct pipe to install the Eddy Electronic Water Descaler?

Does all of the home's water run through that pipe? I'm basically wondering if the water descaler will have any affect on exterior water outlets.

What is the other pipe closer to the garage floor (second photo)?

What is the piece with the blue tag on this pipe for (second photo)?

Thanks!
[automerge]1589431978[/automerge]
I'm looking to install an Eddy Electronic Water Descaler in on home and want to make sure I'm installing it in the correct place. In the garage near the water heater, there's a copper pipe coming out of the wall that loops back into the wall with another copper pipe right below it that's just open. I'm assuming this is setup for the installation of a water softener system (house was built in 2015 and this area is known for very hard water).

There's also another section near the front of the garage closer to the ground with a copper pipe that comes out of the wall with a shutdown and something else I'm not entirely certain of.
Some questions I have:

In the first photo, is this the correct pipe to install the Eddy Electronic Water Descaler?

Does all of the home's water run through that pipe? I'm basically wondering if the water descaler will have any affect on exterior water outlets.

What is the other pipe closer to the garage floor (second photo)?

What is the piece with the blue tag on this pipe for (second photo)?
real estate digital marketing agencies
flat for sale in dombivli
flats in dadar
Thanks!

Any Updates???
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Reply to Is this the correct water pipe to install an electronic water descaler? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock