Currently reading:
is this all we are worth?

Discuss is this all we are worth? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

[h=5]Gas Safe Engineer[/h]Vacancy from
jobcentreplus.png

[h=6]Job No:[/h]BUR/65263

[h=6]SOC Code:[/h]5314

[h=6]Wage[/h]£8.00 - £10.00 PER HOUR

[h=6]Hours[/h]40 PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8AM-5PM

[h=6]Location[/h]Bury, Lancashire BL9

[h=6]Duration[/h]Permanent

[h=6]Date posted[/h]04 August 2011

[h=6]Pension details[/h]No details held

[h=6]Description[/h]Must be gas safe registered. Own van and tools are essential. Duties to include working within a 25 mile radius of company's postcode on residential properties. Please send your CV to [email protected] AND [email protected]

[h=6]How to apply[/h]You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Lynn Hall at Rent A Property Ltd, [email protected].

is this all a gas safe registered engineer with own van and tools can achieve.

not looking for myself - but for any newcomers wanting to spend there hard earned cash on retraining into this sectror maybe this will enlighten them.

Bear in mind laborours earn 8-9 per hour on site

I was laid off 2 months ago (working for a big national company). Up until then I would not have got out of bed for that.

Since then I have been working for myself and I must say things are tough (not the time to go it alone with no customer base).

If I cannot survive until winter when the work gets plenty, I might be force into work like this but I still think it devalues our trade.

Wasn't e.on was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to is this all we are worth? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock