Search the forum,

Discuss Is my flow adequate? What should I expect? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

first post so go easy,

looking for a bit of advice please.

I have approx. 18L/ minute flow rate mains at the stopcock with 2 bar pressure.

worcester Combi boiler approx 28kw, downstairs shower gives 7 L / min without showerhead and no other hot taps on. can’t turn on two hot taps at the same time without one completely stopping elsewhere.

just moved in and don’t know when Combi was last serviced, would you expect better flow for the shower? I think it’s a little weak, and feels weak when showering.

Any reasons for why it may be low? Heat exchanger etc?

what potential remedies could I try?

thanks advance,

Reply to Is my flow adequate? What should I expect? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock