Search the forum,

Discuss is 3 bar shower pump too much? - advice needed! in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 113144

Hi All

I am replacing a 1.5 bar stuart turner pump ST55/66. It's not too quiet and is 20 years old so some what a preventative change.

Purchased a ST monsoon 2 bar negative head. Then they called to say they'd none available, gave me a 3 bar for the same price.

Seeking advice to to know if , apart from having a HUGE flow now available, could the extra pressure be risky to by plumbing or fittings?

Its an apartment, 2 showers, 3 sinks, sometimes two might be active at the same time. Open vented supply for hot and cold. two rigid riser shower heads are above the water line in the cylinder hence negative head pump.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Paul.

Reply to is 3 bar shower pump too much? - advice needed! in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock